AR Sports Combine was created to discover and provide exposure for the next generation of athletes. Our events works with middle school (5th-8th) and High School underclassman(Freshman-Sophomore) athletes. Our team understands the recruiting needs of college programs, and how to project young athletes for the next levels. Our events and network will help you and your athlete(s) gain exposure to college coaches through our relationship with the nations top recruiting organizations. You and your athlete will receive valuable information on learning how to navigate through the recruiting process.
Mack Sporting Goods | Arkansas Youth Football Combine-AR Sports Combine LLC
Guidelines for all participants and parents:
1. All staff, coaches, athletes, parents, etc will be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to a workout. Screening includes a temperature check.
2. ALL Participants/Parents/On Watchers required to wear MASK
(Face coverage for staff and campers, except when actively exercising)
3. Response to screening questions for each person and recorded and stored.
4. Any person with positive symptoms will be denied access to the facility.
5. Vulnerable Individuals should not oversee or participate
6. Athletes should report to workouts in proper gear and immediately return home to shower at the end of workout.
7. 6 to 12 feet distance between each individual at all time
8. No shared towels, clothing, shoes, or water sources, or sport specific equipment
9. ALL Athletes must bring their own water bottles, snacks with a bag with their name or some kind of identification
10. No personal contact (Handshakes, high fives, etc.)
Who is the Camp for?
This camp is Football players ages 8-14 who are entering the 3rd-9th Grade.
$55 per athlete
To coach up and evaluate them to get them early into the process for recruiting. Give your athlete baseline to grow on. We will group awards for all the top athletes including special awards for our top athletes. In addition, the top players will get invites to special event for MACK Sporting Goods.
What Evaluation Services Will be available?
ExposureU for athletes and parents under the age of 13
Next College Student Athlete will offer free profile and 1 free consultant call to all athletes 13 and older.
What They Get?
Athletes in addition to competing with get a Tight Fit Shirt to compete in and pair of gloves
QB, RB, WR, OL, DB, LB, DL
How many spots available?
250 spots are available/50 participants per session
Camp begins at 9 a.m. Not 9:08 a.m. Not 9:23 a.m.
You may not be admitted if you are late. (NO Refunds)
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions we are asking all participants and parents to arrive at the following times
Group A -6th-7th Grade OL/DL: 9:00 a.m.
Check in at 8:00 a.m.
Group B- 6th-7th Grade Skill Positions: 10:00 a.m.
Check in at 9:00 a.m.
Group C-8th-9th Grade OL/DL: 11:00 a.m.
Check in at 10:00 a.m.
Group D 8th-9th Grade Skill Position: 12:00 p.m.
Check in at 11:00 a.m.
Group E 3rd-5th Grade (ALL Positions 1:00 p.m.
Check in at 12:00 p.m.
Each Athlete will receive results via email after combine. We hope this motivate athletes to continue working towards their athletic goals.
Our directors would also like to extend a very special thank you to our coaching staff, training staff, player personnel and development team members, guest speakers, volunteers, and all involved with AR Sports Combine! Without your support and dedication this event would not be possible!